Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moving right along

So after week 1 of knitting this sweater, I'm still liking it. Oh, and it knits up fast. I'm really suprised. I think I'm around half way done, but I'm not really good at guestimating. I'm into the waist ribbing. I love this damn yarn too. It is so yummy!

I have no idea how it is going to turn out, since I'm sort of doing my own thing with it, but I think it will be okay. At least I still like the colour.

Getting ready to hopefully send out my PRGE package soon. I have a skull to make for a client so that means I'll HAVE to go to the post office. And there was something I was supposed to pick up at the mall for DH (the post office is in the mall) but now I can't remember what it is. Hrm. Makes me think I should email everything to my phone at times like this! I know it probably isn't yarn ;)

No comments: