Okay, I joined the Mini Punk Rock Gift Exchange. It should be fun!!
1. Why are you punk?
I'm not, I'm more goth. Punk does rock mind you. I do have a few punk Sims...hah!
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Bunnies, black yarn, chocolate, baking, Fluevogs (shoes)
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
I'll have to go with my diagonal scarf (easy and fun to wear), the puppy slippers I made for my boss' baby, and the skull and crossbone hat/scarf for my brother.
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
Black yarn, punk-themed stitch markers, tea (or chocolate in non-melty months), black yarn, fun patterns (even if they are just copies!)
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
Blue Sky Alpaca (and cotton, yum!)
Cotton modal blends
6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
I guess tea and chocolate. Multiply that by the appropriate number.
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
Baking sweets, buying expensive yarn and not knitting it, Fluevogs
8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
I'm deathly allergic to wool, please don't include it in my package. Or else I'll have the medics report you as a bad swapper ;)