Thursday, July 05, 2007

Coming along

I totally forgot to snap a photo this morning of my Clapotis. Of course, it would probably only look like a black blob anyway, but it is my warm black blob ;)

Now that I'm almost done with the straight section I'm starting to get jittery. Not because of this project, but because of my next project. I don't know what it will be. That is just plain weird. I have a HUGE list of things to do, but nothing that I'm itching do to (or finish, shut up about the damn binary scarf already. hehe!).

I did say I was going to get some Calmer to start Fifi, but then again I'd have to go out to a yarn shop *gasp*. And would I wear it? I don't really wear anything I make besides the scarves and such.

Okay, who am I kidding? I've already come to terms with the fact that I don't wear what I knit. I'm okay with that. I like the process. Anyway, if I don't decide, I'm going to have to do a few refresher rows on my binary scarf. I have until the winter to finish it anyway :P

No comments: