Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Binary

I finally finished the Binary scarf. I did it in Caron Simply Soft because it was going to a guy (my husband) and we have issues finding yarn one of us isn't allergic or sensitive to. Plus, this thing will withstand the slush and dirt that comes with winter... I can pop it in the washer. Nothing like a thick warm scarf for July!



Hey look! There are flower things growing in my front "garden"! Cool!



We also have a bush and an old weathered bench. Exciting.

8 comments:

sunneshine said...

I love it with the flowers and the bench, amazing job with the scarf!! I hope eventually you will post a modeled photo (your husband wearing the scarf). All those numbers wrapped around the neck... very cool

Elspeth said...

So gorgeous! Congrats on getting it finished!

Grace Garton said...

that is one stunning scarf..fantastic!
Hey I can't recall ever seeing your pics taken outdoors what's going on?
Looks nice outside:)

Crafty and Crap said...

Sweet ass sweet. Looks rocking....

Stephermay said...

As we'd say in New England..

Wicked Pissah.

Nice scarf, lady.

Zonda said...

Awesome! I KNOW you are so happy to be finished!! WTG!

knitphomaniac said...

I envy your binary scarf! :) awesome work!

nicole said...

Too cool and very Matrix-y. Nice work! Now show us some pix of your Something Red!