Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I can't do it.

I can't bring myself to knit anything on that damn binary scarf. I played The Sims instead. So I'm going to rip out my Cherry Tree Hill Wrap when I get home. Yes, it is almost done, that completely sucks. However, it is way too wide and doesn't have enough height, and I just don't like it. It hasn't told me what it wants to be, but I have a feeling it will be a plain bulky scarf just to get it out of the way. The colours are just too "crazy" and variegated (for someone who knits in all black) to show up pattern, so it might be a moot point to try.

I mean, it is pretty yarn and all, but this is what happens when I buy yarn without a project in mind. Oh well. I can't believe I'm almost done this project too...what a bitch to rewind all that yarn!! It barely fit on my ball winder the first time. Ugh.

I've worn my Clapotis around the office for 2 days now, and I have to say I LOVE it. Wow. It rocks. If I ever made a pattern again it would be this one. However, I'm still reminded of how dull it is, so that won't be in the near future at all.

No comments: