1) How long have you been spinning/Knitting/Crocheting? Many moons.
2) Do you consider yourself a beginner, novice, or experienced Yarn Artist? Experienced.
3) What type of fibers have you worked with? Lots of them, from acrylic to silk.
4) What types are you dying to try? Sea Silk!!
5) Are you allergic to anything, (Fibers, Food, Smells that make you want to puke, etc.)? WOOL and Lanolin (I'm allergic to the fiber and the lanolin, please don’t send me any)
6) Do you have any Disorders, ex: Diabetes? I'm a vegetarian. My husband considers that a disorder.
7) What is your Favorite Time/Style period, ex: Romatic, Grecian,Metal, Goth,etc? Casual gothic.
8) What fibers do you dislike? Wool. It is the spawn of satan.
9) Name some of your favorite Artist, Movie wise, Television if you watch it ex: I heart Keanu, some things cant be helped, and Rachel loves Mike Ness !? Er, this is a weird question. My favourite artist is Tissot. I watch a lot of TV, I’d say my new favourite is the new Doctor Who.
10) Whos your favorite Character ex: Jack or Cpt Jack? Um, Daleks! Exterminate!
11) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber? No preference.
12) What are you favorite colors? Black and blue. Purple kicks some butt too.
13) What colors do you dislike? Pastels, brown and yellow. In that order.
14) What projects are you currently working on? Simple Knitted Bodice.
15) Do you have a wishlist? Yes, on amazon and froogle.
16) Do you have any other favorite hobbies? I’m sticking to knitting these days.
17) When your birthday? November 14th.
18) What is your favorite food, candy, scents that you love!! Etc.? Chocolate. Japanese candies, gummy worms. Scents? Lately it has been Blackberry Sage and Peach (I own a soap company)
19) Are you pierced at all? Any tattoos? Can you/would you wear jewelry that isn’t real? I’m allergic to metals so no more piercings for me. I have a full back tattoo (peacock wings). I can wear necklaces and such, but earrings are a bad scene.
20) What do you like Culturally, ex: Celtic, African, Devil Worshiping, Kidding!? The Norse.
21) What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Pretty darn cool needle holders my earlier SP's got me.
22) What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) 80s retro gothy stuff. Yep, MP3s are great!
23) What's your favorite season and why? Summer. Because it is nice and hot!
24) What season do you abhor? Winter, because I turn blue.
25) How about Sports, any that you just cant get enough of or do they make you throw up in your mouth just a little? I've been playing tennis. Okay, if only to get a cute black tennis outfit and bounce around like a dork. I'm pretty bad. I also like Ultimate Fighting, but er, not to participate in. That would hurt.
26) What is your family situation Do you live alone? I live with my husband, bunny and kitty. My brother is currently living with me as well.
27) Do you have any pets? Said bunny (raven) and kitty (bella)
28) Do you like handmade gifts? Of course!
29) What’s your favorite thing to make, knit/crochet or other craft wise? Gifts that are appreciated. Or clothing for myself. I really like to make plush animals though.
30) Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular. I don't use straight at all.
31) Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes, and I love them both.
32) Tell us how you learned to knit/crochet? My grandmother taught me when I was 3. I gave it up for a long time though.
33) Do you enjoy getting helpful hints from others or does it just piss you off? I ignore the rude ones. I guess I like people being helpful. Especially if I ask for help.
34) How old is your oldest UFO? A little over a month. I only work on 1 thing at a time.
35) Is there anything that you collect? Bunnies.
36) Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? Barbara Walker Treasuries, One Skein, Older Rebecca and Rowan (I only have #39? for Rowan) magazines.
37) What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have if any? I don't have any I pick up Rebecca when it comes out and others if they look okay after browsing.
38) Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Not planning on any, but when they come up I try to tackle them.
39) Do you enjoy knitting socks? How big are yer boats (feet)? Yep, but not with wool. My feet are a size 10.
40) When is your birthday? (mm/dd) November 14th!