Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I don't think I'm going to make it.

So, I don't think I'm going to finish my sweater by Friday. There is still hope, but I'm doubting it. I went to bed at 6:30pm last night and slept till 7:30. Our cat has been howling all night for the past little while (no, she's fixed) and then my husband yells and then I'm awake and exhausted. So, last night I caught some sleep (yes, she howled last night but I took care of her with cuddles) and didn't knit one bit. I have 2 inches before my final 10 rows and then a whole sleeve.

I guess it was stupid to expect to finish my sweater before surgery. You know, so I could model it. There is no way in hell I'm doing that with a big gaping wound in my neck. I do have some excellent photoshop skills, but I probably won't be up to it.

Okay, and I had it on, and I don't like the neckline. It calls for 15 rows of purl ridges. That is 3 ridges. Everywhere else has 2. I don't want to take it out though since I sewed it down pretty darn fiercly. And it is kinda big. WTH! So, I haven't even been motivated to finish it. UGH.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you don't like the neckline, rip the darn thing out. One of the highlights of knitting your own stuff is that you don't get stuck with something you hate.

Don't worry about getting the sweater done before Friday. And kick the cat and the husband outside if they continue keeping you up, you need your rest!