Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I didn't knit last night

I didn't knit last night, but I planned! I went though most of my books and I'm severely lacking in my baby patterns. I turned to my only baby book Knit Baby Head & Toes for some inspiration. I did make the jesters hat from this book.

My boss is having a little boy. And they love their dogs. So I am going to make him the felted puppy slippers. In alpaca of course. I hope I can get the stink out ;) I'm making them in a darker brown, not the one shown (but the darker brown is in the book). And a cute hat too. In brown also to match the booties. Well, as much as they can match when I'm using a completely different yarn. I still haven't ordered, and I'm still stuck on a chestnut colour or dark blue. I'll have to decide by Friday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment! ^_^ I really like your little doggie booties. *so cute!*