Thursday, November 17, 2005

Changed my mind

I'm making Ben a Cable Knit Cap instead of another London Beanie. Its the last of my Wool Ease!

Aw yeah! Getting rid of it! Of course, it takes a bit, since even the 20% has me weezing and my hands blotchy.

And in another "doh" moment....Cascade Sierra. So pretty, I have it in purple for the Julia Tank. I bought some for Lisa, and wanted some myself.

What was I thinking? 20% wool? On my body? Can I not read? I'm peeved because this is so pretty. *sigh* And I didn't notice until someone posted about it on the knittyboard or somewhere random I visit.

I'm not ready to part with my Silk Garden yet. I'm not ready to part with my Sierra yet, but I'm going to have to. UGH.

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

So is Ben going to grow one of those cool mustaches the mannequin has advertising the men's version of his hat?

Shannon said...

Erm, no. And if he does, he gets a quick shave in his sleep! Eek!