Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I know it is wrong but...

I know it is wrong but I'm really digging chunky knits lately. I know they make a person look huge, but after sitting in the A/C in my Torque for awhile, I want nice big chunky sweaters for the winter.

And then I'll complain that I look like a whale and pout.

But at least I haven't put Twinkle's Big City Knits Book in my shopping cart.

Yet.

I bet I'll end up buying it with my next Borders coupon that my husband donates to the cause.

*sigh*

And then there is the pain of subbing yarns. I guess it is just an excuse to buy some Misti Alpaca Chunky or something. I'm so weak.

Next I'll be knitting a sweater full of bobbles or something. Ugh.

2 comments:

wheelinsticks said...

I want to see the BOBBLES!! Hehe!

sunneshine said...

Oh, Misty Alpaca - sigh - its beautiful and so nice to knit with!!