Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hoodie Scarf



Hoodie Scarf, from d-made. It was a pretty easy knit. I'm not sure I'm in love with the ribbing that goes along the scarf sides and bottom of the hood, but it is okay. I had 4 skeins more of the shine worsted than I thought I had, so I could of made something a lot bigger.



While I was knitting this I was trying to think of ways to make it not so nipply in the back, but then I just gave up. Now I have a nipple on my head because there are no decrease. It adds character ;)

4 comments:

Zonda said...

Nice!! Hmm..wonder why it turned out like that at the top though?

Elspeth said...

It looks great!

nicole said...

Nothing better than knitted nipples. What a cool project! I think it would keep you nice and warm... if this blasted heat ever goes away.

K. said...

I love it , nipple and all. I'm gonna google d-made.