Saturday, August 18, 2007

PRGE v3 Questionaire

1. Why are you punk?

I'm not. I'm more goth. I like punks. They are keen. They like black yarn too ;)

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)

Bunnies, black yarn, chocolate, tea, making soap

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?

Le slouch is going to be worn a lot, clapotis, and I guess my something "red". Okay, I just named my last 3 projects. Sue me.

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?

A bunny! Haha. No uh, they don't ship well. Black yarn, chocolate, tea, fun stitch markers, fun patterns or patten books

5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?

Fave: rowan calmer, alpaca from just about anywhere, blue sky alpaca cotton.
Least: anything wool, anything funfur, anything crazy novelty that gets by with being not in the funfur category.

6. What are your five favorite delicacies?

Japanese candies, high end tea, vegan chocolate, yarn (especially when it is an expensive yarn!), french pastilles

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?

Not sure how this is different than delicacies for me. Um, baking cupcakes, buying yarn, splurging on new technologies (like my gps/heart rate monitor for running), watching anime, buying knitting patterns I'll never knit

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?

The end of the week, knitting on Sundays at sbux, making soap, going out for a nice dinner with the DH and I can't think of a 5th!

9. What do you collect?

Bunnies and black yarn.

10. When is your birthday?

November 14th!

11. Do you have any wishlists?

I have an amazon wishlist under my name and email address. It also has a seperate knitting section. PS: I love used knitting books, the older and weirder the better!

12. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?

I am highly allergic to wool and lanolin. Please do not send wool or wool blends in my box.

No comments: