Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I kinda like knitting in green

Now, don't worry...I'll be back to black soon. But I like green. It is my DH's favourite colour so I tend to get a lot of compliments when I wear green from him. That is never a bad thing.

So, will I actually wear this sweater? I have no idea, but I have a feeling it won't be based on the colour. I'm just not sure on how it will fit. Sure, I made a few sizes smaller, but you never really know until you put it together. I'm not even up to the armholes yet on the front, so it will be awhile until I find out.

I got my new Rebecca on Monday which is great. Well, not as in "great I want to make every single thing" but "great, it got here safe from Germany" great. Um. Ya. There are a few things I really like, but would have to modify. Stupid mags where winter = wool.

1 comment:

maitai said...

and as a redhead with fair skin, green is a great color on you!