Friday, August 03, 2007

Drought

I haven't knitted since Sunday. Whoops. Anyway, this morning I bound off the ribbing and picked up stitches for the neckline. I'm unsure. I split them evenly, but I don't know if that was wise with the ribbing, since I had to cram some near the top, and spead some out with the bottom. Hrm. I guess I have to wait until I do the whole damn thing as my circs aren't long enough to see how it lays (since I didn't use my denise set, figures).

I'm also unsure why I need the short rows. I'm not convinced they are needed. Do I really need the back of my sweater to be 1.5" taller than the rest of the band? Not convinced. It just seems like a pain to wrap and turn, and hide the wraps for something that will never be seen since I normally wear my hair down. I'm more concerned about the buckling that might be caused by my picked up stitches than a modified collar though.

I'm thinking way too much into this.

No comments: