Monday, August 11, 2008

SO meme!

Stolen from Becka I thought this was a really fun MeMe. Have your significant other fill it out ;)
What is your favourite thing about my knitting?

It keeps you sane.

What is your least favourite thing about my knitting?

Being snapped at " I'M COUNTING! " :D

What is something I have knitted, that you recall as good?

My Matrix binary scarf. :D

Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?

Not any worse then my hobbies.

Any hobbies?

Comic collecting

Do you have a stash of any kind?

I can answer that or I get arrested. *laugh*

Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?

Nope.

Do you know my favourite kind of yarn?

Nope.

Can you name another blog?

xanthia.livejournal.com

Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?

Nope.

Do you understand the importance of a swatch?

Yes.

Do you read my blog?

Of course.

Have you ever left a comment?

Nope.

Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?

Nope.

Anything you'd like to add?

Nope. *grin*

No comments: