Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Button whoops

So I got some really kickass skull and crossbone buttons for the baby sweater. I was so happy! I bought some bigger ones for me too! Then I got them, and they are just way too big. Bummer. I guess I need some little black buttons or something for this. Not too hard to find, its just I really thought these ones were cute.

Oh well.

I'm trying to fight the urge to start my Olympics project. So hard to wait! I do have half a sweater to finish, so I should work on that anyway. The motifs got a bit messy on the back but well, its the back. I'm liking the pink and black. I'll get a photo soon, its just been hard to sit down and take a photo when it is light out. I've started jogging again, so I have to do that when it is light out since I've been doing it outside, and all of my workout gear is black ;)

No comments: