Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I wasn't going to...

I wasn't going to join any new swaps. I wasn't going to join SP9, but well, I don't know until the last minute if I will or not. I have a feeling I won't. It's not because I have a crummy pal! In fact, I have a kickass SP8 pal. And I like spoiling my person too. It is just because...well. I don't know. I'm getting over secret gifting?

Well I was. Then E sent me a link to the Punk Rock Gift Exchange. I even used BlackCrow's button in my sidebar (I love her dollies!!)

So there I am. Signed up for the exchange. And it falls within my birthday! Oh! That's coming up!! Yay!

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

I keep saying I'm over them, then I'm not. But I'm a bit overwhelmed now. I am excited about the punk one, though ...

Anonymous said...

And it's not that you haven't been a kick-ass secret spoilee, but the secret pal thing is just too wearing to do all the time... I was super-bummed that this exchange ended before your birthday; I'll just have to send you something anyhoo...

Your SP8 Secret Pal!