Monday, June 05, 2006

Wow, I didn't knit

I just wasn't into knitting last week. I have half of a repeat more then the end of last Monday. Wow. That's slow for me.

I joined the Sexy Knitters Club and hoped that the next project would be cute and sexy. Turns out its Tempting II. Well, I did the first one and kinda hate it, so I'm going to pass on this round I guess. If I'm going to do another ribbed sweater, I have a lot of them in the list of things to do, like Cookie's Katrina for instance.

But that's far away. I did buy Krista awhile back, and was considering swatching my Interlacements yarn for it. I'm just worried that my regular ball winder won't handle the yardage. Will it? Blah, I don't feel like cutting it.

Maybe I'll make a little shrug. Right now, its all about bats!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, haven't been to your site in awhile as I read your blog from bloglines. I like the look! I like Krista as well, almost bought it at Stitches, but got Milinda instead.

Amanda said...

Tempting II is NOT tempting me either. I was kinda bummed the sexy knitters chose it as I was looking forward to knitting something inspiring...