Sunday, June 18, 2006

I promised pictures!



Bats! I'm already on the second ball, and that was with 4 bats. Er. Not good. However, it is 2 placemats long. Which means, um, that its longer than 1 placemat!

Okay, so lame. I know. It would be a pretty head scarf if it was half width. Though, it might make a pretty hip scarf or something. *shrug* It will be different after I block it. I just don't really know what to expect anymore.

Also, I bought some yarn on ebay. I thought it was going to be a bit more deep in colour, but it is called "Silver Streak". Duh.



Its nice. I'm just not in love with the white bits.

Off to visit my inlaws!

2 comments:

KnitPastis said...

Very nice job on this scarf! One day I will tackle a wrap. Another challenge ahead of me.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was hoping for more bats!