Monday, June 12, 2006

I think I hate it.

I finally got Knitting Nature in the mail on Saturday.

And I hate it.

Well, I guess I don't hate it. I'm very not into it. In fact, I can't see myself making any of the projects. The spiral scarf is kinda cool, but why are almost all of the sweaters turtlenecks?

I'm not even inspired to mod the patterns.

Maybe I should stick to my Rebecca and Rowan infatuations. I need Rowan magazines, not a book on Knitting Nature!

I bet its because of my strong dislike of the outdoors ;)

Now I'm totally bummed, and have to unload this book. Boo!

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

I guess I should take it off my wish list, huh?

Anonymous said...

You have a rebecca infatuation?? I might need your help! I'm going to make the pale blue jacket (#38 from pattern book 29) and the pattern seems impossible!! How do you handle those cryptic instructions?

Anonymous said...

I looked through the book at Borders and thought "eh." I didn't find the patterns very exciting. I hear several patterns have major errors. Sorry to hear you blew money on it to find out!