Friday, February 01, 2008

Doh!

So I didn't knit this week, I was busy or something. I don't know. Sweaters can get a bit dull. I know I just need to bust it out but I didn't feel like it. I really want to start and finish Tudora, but I don't want to get sidetracked.

Today is a snow day! The office is closed so I thought "Yay! Knitting!". However, I just shoveled 8 inches of snow, and now have shooting pains in my arms. At least my whining got me a hot chocolate.

So really no knitting for me, and even though the plow totally just snowed my freshly dug out driveway back in, I'm still happy I get a long weekend.

2 comments:

wheelinsticks said...

Snow day for me too. I didn't have to shovel though. I hope you get to do some knitting.

Unknown said...

No snow for us, but I'm whining all the same in the hope that chocolate will magically appear.