Mai tagged me, and since I generally stick to knitting content here, I thought I'd follow through half assed.
rules: once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. at the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I learned how to skate before I learned how to walk. My mom said I was just lazy really, and was cute enough to get away with it.
2. One of my first junior jobs as a web designer was airbrushing naked women for online usage. I got fired because I intimdated the men with my critique of the female form.
3. I was in a professional dance company growing up and was a ballerina until I was 16.
4. My favourite colour growing up was yellow. Yes, yellow.
5. I have played on some Canadian recordings and in a few orchestra pits.
6. My mom was a single mom and had never vacationed with us kids, ever. She would send us with other people or our grandparents as she could never afford to not work.
7. I've never owned a computer personally that wasn't a mac. Since 1992.
8. Piano music makes me really edgy. As in, my heartrate goes up and I get really upset. Which is why it is bad to play piano music in doctor and dentist offices. Ugh.
I'm not going to tag people, because I'm damn too lazy.