Monday, July 31, 2006

Wow.

I wasn't impressed with "Molly Ringwald" in the new Knitscene. Until I saw kathyruth's version on craftster!

It's actually kinda cute! Very me without the lame blouse underneath. I need to look this up again!

No new knitting news. I'm sick, but at work. So when I get home tonight I'll likely lay on the couch too tired to knit (That is after cooking dinner, doing laundry, wrapping up soap and packing up all the soap of the month subscriptions). I am almost done the darn feather and fan! Webs has shipped my yarn for my sweater. I ordered WAY too much. But really, can you ever have too much Soy Silk? I didn't think so either.

Also, I need some beads for said soy silk, and an itty bitty crochet hook. I didn't like any of the carry along yarns. No, I won't wear sequins. But black irridescent beads? Oh ya. I think my seed beads are too small (11s I think).

I can't believe it is 100 degrees out and I have a damn cold. I rarely get sick!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hope you get well soon