Friday, April 14, 2006

Yarrr



Elspeth rocks my socks! She sent me a great package, and just when I needed it. I was having a cruddy day, and my brother handed me a package that came in the mail! Look at that cone of cotton yarn! Soooo nice!

So I ran around the house all night, blowing those fun party toys and thinking of what to knit with my new yarn :) Green Gable will be the cone or the Handwork Cora I believe. I'm loving that pattern.

But until then, I still have to finish my Honeymoon Cami. I'm not loving the Safari, but it washes up nice and I'll wear it. I might need a double v (front and back) strappy cami for it. Another reason to go shopping!

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

What will you do with all that black yarn ;?

Did I create a new emoticon?

HoJo said...

I don't know if you've found this out yet, but the Yarn Harlot will be in St. Louis on April 26th at the St. Louis County Library - she's well worth going to see!
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/tour2005.html

Grace Garton said...

http://www.mpatrizio.blogspot.com/

You need to have a look at this site:)

What a nice suprise....love the skulls but what are those red things?