Friday, March 31, 2006

My SP7 is Anita!!



I got a final 2 SP packages yesterday. I wasn't to open the secret second one until today. Okay, I cheated. I couldn't help it! Look at all the great stuff she sent! Thank you so much! We have a lot in common! I can't wait to go back and read her blog a lot!

Raven loved the package too. She liked the carrot and bunny shaped bells. I think those will be mine though. She can bond with the peep :) The blue sky alpaca (is purple btw) is SOOO soft. Raven took the tag and ran off with the skein. No, that's mine too! The Moda Dea is funky, and I think I'll make a bunny or a bear from my new book!

Of course, marking off my row with an S shaped sticky!

Thanks so much sweets!

And I've been a bad knitty sp! I'm so sorry SP that I haven't thanked you publically for my puzzle! As you can tell, I haven't been posting much, work is eating me alive. I'll get a photo of that too soon, but I can't find where my husband put it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent you some more stuff...it will be in two seprate packaes since i ordered them online you should be getting them soon...

you do like the puzzle dont you? I thought it would make for a fun time killer when you went knitting...;-)