Monday, May 30, 2005

Angelina, she's beautiful.



Okay, my loving DH is the worst photographer ever. I was self snappy for about 30 minutes (yes, at almost 8pm with fading light) and all I was getting was blur. Very odd for me. So he took a few unflattering photos of me and Angelina. The neckline does match, and no, it doesn't generally bulge at my waist. I think. The second photo is to show the sleeves.

Stats: Angelina, by White Lies Designs.. 100% hand dyed cotton yarn by Interlacements (got it at Stitches).



My neck (and back) lace is 6 inches. I don't know why it looks like its a lot more in the photo they have. Maybe because mine is curling in on itself in the photo.

7 comments:

Elspeth said...

That looks great! It looks so much better than it was when you were knitting it. Congratulations!

HoJo said...

Yeah, you finished, it fits and it looks terrific. I hope you wear it tomorrow night so we can ooh and ahh in person

Unknown said...

Yes, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person.

Anonymous said...

you look really beautiful:-)

monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said...

Stunning!

Bonnie O. said...

OMG! Your Angelina is truly beautiful! I am inspired to start mine!

yuvee said...

It's beautiful!! Absolutely stunning!!