Sunday, July 06, 2008

Liesl



Okay, the photos do not do this justice. Stupid black on black, what was I thinking? Anyway, this was a really fun knit. I was worried when I was binding off for the armholes that they were too long but I did make the right choice. The Knitpicks Shine Worsted looks good even before blocking. It is so soft and nice. I can see myself even wearing it without a closure. I haven't fully decided on one yet anyway, the brooch that is holding it in the photo is a bit too heavy and is dragging down the cotton. I have a 36" chest, so I went down a needle size and made the 38, and with the stretch of this cotton, it was a good idea. Or so it seems for the 5 minutes I've had it on ;)

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

That is so gorgeous! I need to make one!

Zonda said...

Very nice!! Glad it's cotton too! ;)

wheelinsticks said...

Nice job. I love it!