Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jaywalker Scarf



Here is the final jaywalker scarf. It is made of Maizy and this yarn is really nice. I'll definitely pick some up for myself. The elastic didn't allow for complete flat blocking, but it still looks okay. I wasn't really aggressive with the blocking either, so that could be a part of it too. I didn't use all of the 2 balls, but still made it 70" long. She's quite short, so I didn't want to make it too long.

I hope the recipient likes it! She loves lime green!

3 comments:

Baywood Yarns said...

Very nicely done! Sounds like interesting yarn

Laura said...

this is just smashing! good photo too.
would love to post on our Crystal Palace blog
socks&more and link to you - let me know if i have permission? drlauraAsirius@gmail.com

ps there's also a panda silk contest on blog through this month

blessings, :L

Elspeth said...

I think it looks great! I found some Maizy I like so maybe I should get some.