Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Doh!

I took a photo of my long skinny scarf (I couldn't take it anymore after 8ft) and I forgot my camera at home. I'll post a pic tonight.

I cast on for the Minimalist Funnel Neck from Magknits late last night. I'm using some Rowan All Season Cotton that I bought from the UK. I bought a bag on clearance, but I didn't realize that they yardage is pretty tiny, so it only amounted up to 980 yds. It is a nice grey called "Slick".

I might take my Handwork Cora from Elspeth if I get quite far on this before leaving for for my trip to Chicago to start Rusted Root. I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, I'll be sure to post pics this evening or tomorrow. It is just a plain black scarf, honest.

Oh, and I got the plastic in the mail to finish off my Headline News! But she sent brown instead of clear. She's sending the clear, but I'm unsure if I should use the brown (which she said to keep). I don't want any sort of brown peeking through the brim! Maybe I should wait for the clear, but I'm getting impatient!

No comments: