Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi

Oh wow. I'm such a slacker. Obviously. I don't know how I've been feeling about knitting lately, so I haven't had much to talk about. Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to quit or anything. This has been a very long standing hobby. I think it is coming close to my herbalism hobby I had growing up. Sidenote: you would think that this hobby would bloom now that I have a yard and garden space, man, I'm such a slacker.

So back to knitting. I like it. I especially like it socially. I really have a good time knitting on Sundays with the knitters. However, I don't feel inspired to knit at home. It could be I have too many distractions. Like video games, tv, dvds, and even baking. I do like knitting though. Really!

In knitting news, I should be done my bolero by the end of the week. It looks to be very wearable. It is taking a lot more yarn than advertised though! Stay tuned for photos!

1 comment:

Crafty and Crap said...

Its a hobby not a habit. Once a week is fine as long as you don't by tons of yarn at the same time:)