So I'm knitting the Small. The SMALL is a 41" bust. My chest (36") is smaller than the EXTRA SMALL size (37.5). Does this biotch need ease?
WHY am I not knitting the XS? Because for fucks sake people, I am NOT an XS. I KNOW I should have cast on by the measurements but that seems stupid.
Should I frog it?
Pros to being big:
1. It's cotton, I can put it in the washer and dryer and it will probably then fit. I think this was my original plan
2. I won't have weird gaping at the closure.
3. I won't have to rip it out. I'm over a ball into knitting it
Cons to being big:
1. It will fall off if it doesn't shrink in the wash
2. I will never wear it (but that is pretty likely anyway)
3. I'm gaining weight, so it would be depressing to have this be too small
I don't know. This cotton isn't a dream to work with. I'm thinking it might shrink up and wash really nice though. It is a top down, so technically I can edit or stop while it is fitting, just make sure I have the proper number for the lace.
What a pain in the ass pattern. Seriously people, I'm a 10-12, not an XS.
 Why am I even contemplating this. I'll rip it out tonight *sigh* The XS is even "big". Jeeze.