Sunday, December 09, 2007

The week totally slipped by

This week totally slipped by. I had a few posts planned, but I didn't get around to them. Bad me. Oh well. What I really wanted to talk about was the new Knitty. I love it. Wow. I'm going to start Matrix (mittens) as soon as I finish my scarf, which should be today or tomorrow. Then I exchanged my 2 balls of Puffin (bought way too much, and I didn't like the white) from the Baby Uggs for a skein of Kidsilk Haze for Ice Queen. I added a few others to my queue as well. I just really enjoyed the patterns.

Now, to wait for my DH to wake up so I can get to the gym. I'm not waking him up however, so if he sleeps all day and I can't get to my workout clothes, it is all his fault right? Plus, that way I don't have to go to the gym ;) No, I didn't slip him drugs...this time.

No comments: