Friday, November 30, 2007

So weird

So the girl who has Uggs in my group (for advertising online) is pregnant. It just dawned on me it would be really really funny to knit her the baby ugg-like booties. Plus, the real Ugg booties are going for $50.

Shopping online today I have yet to find a vendor who has the 2 Berroco Suede colours AND carried the Berroco Plush in the cream colour. This means I have to go out and buy the damn yarn. Like, in a store. And I want the original colours because they are "Ugg"y. And that is funny. Because Uggs are the bane of my existence. But hey, Oprah likes em, and we sell the crap out of them so who am I to complain?

Ugh. Really.

Too lazy to sub as well. I went on Ravelry to see what other people were using for subs, and they just weren't, or if they were, it wasn't a stellar sub.

I'm the only knitter who doesn't love yarn shopping in person. Fuck.

No comments: