Thursday, November 08, 2007

Getting ready

I'm about 90% plague free, and I'm getting ready for our knitting weekend. I still have to buy booze (I went to a lame Schnucks for my husband because he "has" to have boars head meat, and I'm damn picky), and figure out how to pack my bedding and crap like that.

I'm still not very far on the dragon scarf. I was too plaguey to want to work on it anyway. I have 5 scales done.

Stuff I'm planning on working on:

My So Called Scarf -made out of either the Cherry Tree Hill I have or my camo yarn.

Mens Rustic Scarf -in burgandy and black to match my coat

Dragon Scarf

Uh, looks like a scarf weekend. I need to get on some mittens too. Or fetchings. Or both. My hands are getting cold.

2 comments:

Crafty and Crap said...

You could walk a way with a done pair of fetchings I bet...
I bought some pear vodka to try as well as a bunch of carbonated waters cause I don't know the difference between club, tonic, seltzer etc.

Elspeth said...

I love the pattern. Glad to hear you're back in action!