Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sari Done and Jesters Hat

The sari scarf is done! Woo!



I think if my neice likes it when she visits next month it can go home with her. It sure was an experience. It may grow on me, its just so darn sloppy. I'm trying to figure out what to make with the other 2 balls.



It is pretty cool. Who knows, maybe it will grow on me. I think I just need to wear it for a bit.

I'm making a jesters hat for Kim's baby! Sex unknown! Its pretty exciting. Sure, I already made the blanket, but after a botched bonnet, I found this book. So cute! There's even a newsboy baby hat that I can make too! I might just wait until the little one is born so I can figure out a good colour for it.

Anyway, the jester hat:

Dark purple and light purple stripes, Lionbrand Microspun in Purple, and Lionbrand Baby Soft in Lavender. I feel like a damn Lionbrand ad! Sheesh.



Striped baby booties to match? Tee hee!

No comments: