Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Camo Directional Scarf

camo directional scarf

For not liking colour I really dig the way this turned out. I did use the 2 skeins I had which is also a bonus. I also finished this in July, I’ve just been bad about posting.

What have I been up to? Well, a lot of trashy reading, and I’ve only been really knitting once a week. Not that it is a bad thing, it is just a slump. I’ve been baking a lot too. In my post below you see another big time sucker, my new motorcycle. All of these things take away from my knitting time. I’m currently working on a scarf now and I never see progress. That is kind of hard on the product not process girl ;) I guess if I actually knit more than a few hours a week I would see change.

Not giving up knitting, just trying to balance out things. I know I’ll go through another spurt in no time. And sorry about the lagging blog. Whoops. I’m so bad!

No comments: