Friday, January 26, 2007

Maybe, just maybe!

I'm finally migrated to the new blogger. Sheesh!

So I haven't been knitting, therefore not blogging. But you know what? I need to knit. It does help with my mood. I also need to start packing, so knitting would be great procrastination.

I've been not liking any of my hats that aren't my big blue and black bunny hat that is fun fur and fleece. And it can be a bit dorky, just like me. Also, it is a bit too warm for your average winter day.

So I have 6 skeins of Knitpicks Shine Worsted. I think I'll make a Hoodie Scarf (warning, link to a pdf). What? Me knit with the recommended yarn? I know, it is quite weird for me too.

I like cables, and this is pretty neat as you knit each side at the same time. A bit more concentration for me as I can't even knit 2 stockinette sleeves at the same time without messing up, but we'll see how it goes. It is an easy scarf, and I might actually use it!

3 comments:

Crafty and Crap said...

hey I've been looking for a hat/scarf thinger...this would be perfect!

maitai said...

what are you packing for?

Elspeth said...

Sounds like fun! New Blogger is pretty cool, once they allow you to move.